Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Do You Still Believe

© 2010 Mark Cote

the touch of a hand
when I reach in the dark
the sun to my day, when I wake in your eyes
is what you could be

the arms that hold
as you grow old
the rock by your side, when you wanna run and hide
is what I could be

(chorus) Do you still believe in love
                do you believe in God above
                do you think heaven and earth would move between us
                if we just give it a try
                maybe a dream come true
                a dream between me and you
                the feelings that you, awaken in me
                do I awaken in you
                do you still believe...

a ring on your hand
and a ring on mine
learning love together, through any weather
is what we could be

I'll hold you girl
after we've left this world
knowing our love, wasn't selfish love
is what we will be
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment