Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sweet Clarity

© 2010 Mark Cote

Take my hand my artistic friend
a musical muse within my pen
paint my words a picture
while it rains outside

Walk in my dream grab all that is there
from shadow blue to sweet  summer white
paint my heart in velvet
while it rains inside

when the words are hard to find
when the rhyme just falls out of time...

(Chorus) smile - sweet clarity
                shine - your light on me
                flow like a wave kisses the shore
                smile, shine, smile
                sweet clarity

when you flow my eyes can now see
the colors in a world now before me
a grey day now shines bright
with you by my side

when the words are hard to find
when the rhyme just falls out of time...

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment