Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ocean Eyes

© 2010 Mark Cote

you're the one who makes me smile
you're the one who can make me dream
You hold my heart if you only knew
the magical thing that you do

I see something in your eyes
something you just can't disguise
like a window to my soul
in summer from my snow
oh ho..

(chorus) I want to swim in the sea of your ocean eyes
                I want to hear you call my name
                on silken dreams in velvet nights
                until the stars take me away
                I want to bloom in the warmth of your loving touch
                and let your love wash all over me
(Instr)

(bridge) such a big window to a newborn dawn
                such big dreams for a small town boy
                lived life by minutes not hours
                until the day you smiled my way

And that day when we touched
I knew I loved you oh so much
rainbows burst through the night
colors never looked so bright
oh yeah...
(chorus)

Now you're the dream that I found
now love in stereo sound
For you were in love with I
but you were just too shy
I sigh..
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment