Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Mother The Ewe

© 2010 Mark Cote

Freddy the farmer and Eunice ewe
one lonely night and a harvest moon
it was cold outside and he got this brainstorm
he'd go out and keep Eunice warm
and now it's

(chorus) My mother the ewe
                what did they do
                am I part of the herd or am I a man
                dad had it tough
                now it's plain to see
                the birds and the bees and me agree

now wooly bully in school, has to be cool
tough as a ram, he's nobody's fool
tries not to remember just how it began
when mom winked at dad
and dad had a plan
and it was

(chorus)

strong as an ox now, and just as brave
he fleeces them all, as long as he shaves
when his kids ask him 'bout his mom and dad
he smiles and says not that baaaaad
 'cause it was

(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment