Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Pink Lady

© 2010 Mark Cote

(chorus) Pink lady
                dream baby
                you know it's understood
                Pink lady
                dream baby
                you know, you know you would

Cotton candy world
with a flower eyed girl
her morning perfume fills the air
coming from the night
and only bringing light
with sparkle pink streaks in her hair

she greets each day
in a multi-colored way
bringing all my dreams into light
loved her from the start
she opened my heart
and made my love take flight

(chorus)

people goin' round
living underground
may never see her light
I'm so glad I found
her love is all around
if I ask her, she just might

strawberry days
in my mind she plays
a song on her guitar
magical strings
with the love it brings
no matter where you are

(bridge) and maybe some day
                she might say
                she's in love with me...

(chorus x 2, and repeat to fade)


No comments:

Post a Comment