Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

3 Dimensional Man in a 2 Dimensional World

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. Obsessed with the moment, thinking of me
   How can I tell them life's more than they see?
   People hung on triviality
   Not showing any sympathy

(chorus) Thinking "outside the box", But living within
                 Can you imagine the fight this has been?
                 Can't even preach to the choir. Or so I am told
                 I guess I'm a 3 Dimensional Man in a 2 Dimensional World

2. Living lives to see what they can get
   No selfless giving without regret
   Lives based on greed,power and control
   Instead of heartfelt creative soul
(chorus)

3. Pushed away by distrust and fear
   Not caring to lend an ear
   I see a bigger picture when I look
   I can't show them, if they never look
(chorus)

2 comments:

  1. So true and it so sounds like U. This is a really good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lynn, Thanks for the very first comment!!! I am busy adding images to all these early lyrics here only though. Let me know what you think of them with the images.

    ReplyDelete