Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Outside A Surfer Girl's World

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. You welcomed me in your world with a flower lei
     touched me deeply musically, more than I can say
    To know this groovy gal, a singing surfer girl
    is the only time a celebrity has let me in their world

(chorus) Was it something I said tell me what'd I do
                To lose your trust in me
                and my faith in you?
                Tell me surfer girl with the baby blue eyes
                enjoy a butterfly, before it off and flies      
      
2. I was proud to be part of your inner friends
    I am so sorry that it ever had to end
    Was my friendship just insignificant?
    with friends likes yours I'd never make a dent
(chorus)

3. If we never meet because that's not my goal
    your music touches my heart
    and deeply in my soul
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment