Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Never Want It To End

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. a place of belonging and fitting in
    a shade of a rainbow from love within
    people are honest and sincere
    friendships are made and cherished dear

(chorus) I want.. to belong and to blend
                I.. never want it to end
                want it to end
                want it to end
                want it to end

2. they say "how are you" and really mean it
    trust in their heart without any limit
    show you respect and don't criticize
    say I love you when they look in your eyes
(chorus)

3. like keys on a keyboard or notes of a song
    this is the place I want to belong
    a melody together, or a note all alone
    a blending of voices, no monotone
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment