Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tropical Blue

Inspired by a cover photo of Kelly Ripa. I attached it below

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. There's something I see when I look in your eyes
    If I should stare I apologize
    a sparkle of hope a glimmer of light
    Like a sunny day to my dark cold night

2. like peeking into a bright sunny beach
    enlightens my heart if only to reach
    with eyes so blue they touch my soul
    leads me on to reach my un-found goal

(chorus) Tropical Blue Eyes take me away
                to a relaxing beach on a sunny day
                Tropical Blue you're smiling at me
                showing life's colors with bright clarity

3. a smile that's shy yet encouraging
    Like showing a Winter, there is still Spring
    gentle enough to show trust
    that the world does smile, and so I adjust
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment