Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Humor Of A Friend

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. When I feel alone, I know you're always there
    to mend a heart, in despair
    saying something witty, a smile in the dark
    knowing that you laugh, is a happy spark

(chorus) Smile for me, laugh with me
                The world is too tense all around
                humor heals, I have found
                So let's laugh the world away
                Let smiles surround

2. you bring me up, When I'm feeling down
    A silly smile from a frown
    anyone is prettier when they smile
    even if yours is, for just a little while
(chorus)

3. The moon always cries, but the sun will always smile.
    to your beach I'd walk a mile
    when I come from left field, you catch the pass.
    A sweet drink in my glass
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment