Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guilty, Until Proven Innocent

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. You labeled me, put me on trial, toss me away
    your the judge and the jury, the executioner too
    What I did wrong, I have never knew
Guilty, until proven innocent

2. can't explain, state my case, not given a chance
    No one will listen no nobody cares
    a branded cow, with a label I now wear
    wrongly accused it seems so unfair
Guilty, until proven innocent

(chorus) Lock me up and throw away the key
                to shut me up so they won't see
                you could be wrong just things you don't see

3. Using their eyes, not your own, and urged by fear
    new glasses, another view, another side
    see it through a different set of eyes
    then maybe you might realize
Guilty, until proven innocent
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment