Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beautiful You

© 2010 Mark Cote

I trip over the days, long for the nights
a candle lit meal and holding you tight
you refill my love make me feel brand new
with a gentle touch of beautiful you

(chorus) beautiful you
                beau beau beautiful you ( beautiful you)
                beau beau beautiful you
                I love the things
                that you do for me
                and a smile
                that's oh so sweet
                the sky lights up when we meet
                yes it's true...
                beautiful you

the words I write the things I say
would have no meaning like an empty day
words aren't complete, the sky's not blue
without the love of beautiful you
(chorus)

you warm my nights and color my sky
as wheels roll on and signs flash by
days are softer with kisses of dew
a taste of love of beautiful you
(chorus)

2 comments: