Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Without You

© 2009 Mark Cote

Feel the love of the morning sun
and watch the night bloom into blue
won't mean as much with eyes of one
or... without you

the song in my heart I'd sing alone
no harmony, just a monotone
Without you

(chorus) but without you
                I don't know what I'd do
                you're the part of me that makes me whole
                you're the fire that burns within my soul
                you bring to me dreams I've never seen
                my well would run dry without a love so true..
                oh, without you

(bridge) seems to me nothing matters at all
                if the stars above all decided to fall
                I'd weather it all and see it through
                as long as it's not...without you

The sand on my feet, on a sunset beach
Watching the sun, melt into the sea
Hoping you, are dreaming of me
life isn't the same... without you
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment