Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crystal Ball Blue

© 2009 Mark Cote

warm breeze blows through my onyx night
flowing rainbow colors by morning light
as I look up it is you that I see
smiling sweetly back at me

(chorus) looking in your eyes
                I want to dream the dream you visualize
                crystal ball blue you see so far
                from inside my heart to the shooting stars
                crystal ball blue the dreamer in you
                awakened me and pulled me through

on a winged unicorn Einstein's his name
no wonder your dreams are never the same
dreams are relative to you and I
painted by different clouds in our sky
(chorus)

soft as a feather your voice rings
in harmony with you a bluebird sings.
caring and grace of angelic form
descended to earth to keep hearts warm
(chorus)



No comments:

Post a Comment