Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's All You

© 2010 Mark Cote

Running through the night
running through a dream
opened up my eyes
to forever it seems

her smiling eyes
hypnotize
brought me to a world
that I realize

just one touch
just one kiss
now I know
what I had missed

(chorus) No matter where I go
                no matter what I do
                you know in my heart
                I think of you
                You, you, you, you ( x2)
(Guitar solo)

Jungle book world
to strawberry sky
don't ask me how
don't know why

I grew into you
you grew into me
isn't that how
it is meant to be
(chorus)
(guitar solo)

the claws of doom
were in my mind
look in my heart
and you will find

the firefly
that lights my night
the girl with the dream
and eyes so bright
(chorus)
(guitar solo)

So let the world
keep spinning 'round
you've turned my world
upside down

Dancing in the rain
'cause I see the light
fall in love with you
girl I just might
(chorus)
(guitar solo)

No comments:

Post a Comment