Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Carnival Of Love

© 2009 Mark Cote

oh it seems like years ago
 when you woke the tiger in me
you were a lion there
 and I was a monkey in a tree
into the hall of mirrors is where you led me to
mirror number two, I fell in love with you
the love I saw as true

(bridge) round and round on the merry go round
                the years and love flew by
                riding high on a ferris wheel
                my the time does fly

(chorus) so hurry hurry step right up
                step right up and see
                the carnival of love
                the carnival
                of you... and me

under the big top is quite a show
 for a clown like me
I sing and dance and act a fool
 for all the world to see
on the high wire is so far to fall
one false move and I will lose it all
(bridge)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment