Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Do You Know Where That's Been

© 2009 Mark Cote

my little boy comes up to me
as proud as he can be
look dad what I got for you
as it drips all on the floor
aw son, that was nice of you
but....
do you know where that's been?

(chorus) You didn't wash your hands
                you forgot to bathe
                you didn't brush your teeth
                and you forgot to shave
                and you left the seat up
                is this how you behave?
                A glove, a mask, a bar of soap
                and I'll tell you just when...
                do you know where that's been?

my buddy and I are walking through
the local grocery store
he hands me candy he said he found
on the grocery floor
and then, with an evil grin
says....
do you know where that's been
(chorus)

My wife and I fought all night
I thought that I can't win
So dropped her brush into the bowl
pulled it out as she came in
honey here's your toothbrush
but....
do you know where that's been
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment