Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Internet Girlfriend

© 2009 Mark Cote

Through a flickering screen I see your smile
it makes me happy if just for a while
sending you loves and sending you winks
on a virtual beach we share a drink
Internet girlfriend

on a telephone line the love that we find
all bits and bytes maybe in my mind
is it real for me, is it real for you
can it really be true my Internet girlfriend

(chorus) show me your profile
                I'll shown you mine
                Internet girlfriend we'll have a good time
                chatting every night of every day
                Internet girlfriend you color the day

we may never meet we stay discreet
two distant hearts on a cyber street
I'll bring you up when you're feeling down
we'll share a song it's a groovy sound
Internet girlfriend

if it doesn't work out, I can set you free
 not committed to you, not committed to me
when the sun comes up in this lonely town
the only face I want around
 Internet girlfriend
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment