Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Love That You Give

© 2009 Mark Cote

when graceful waves meet the sandy shore
soft ripples from an ocean roar
I love
 you more
 and more and more each day
it's the way
your love
washes over
and over and over and over me

(bridge) nobody ever touched me that way
                  or said to me the words that you say

to count the plumes of an angel's wings
is equal to the love you bring
 to me
with me
across a gentle loving tranquil sea


(chorus) When the sun comes up on you and I
                I want the warmth of your love right by my side
                your sweet kisses set me free
                the dream in your eyes the way it should be
                your sweet love is what I need
                the love that you give is all that I see

tropical kisses in the night
my heart gives up without a fight
to you
 from me
our love was always meant to be
(bridge)
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment