Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dream Of You Dream Of Me

© 2009 Mark Cote

living in a dream with beautiful you
how long it will last, if I only knew
live in the moment, live for today
before our summer dream fades away

we laughed and ran and the love that we shared
meant more to me than anybody cared
that summer dream will live with me
from the dawn of time for eternity

(bridge) so take me up high to where wonders abound
                to a place where our hearts won't ever be found

(chorus) the dream of you, the dream of me
                now all that's left is the memory
                we laughed we cried we thought we died
                on a sunny night we touched the sky

I'll meet you where the sun meets the night
I look for you in the shadowed moonlight
we woke from the dream now alone
the brightest light of love I have ever known
(bridge)
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment