Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Touching My Heart In Slow Motion

© 2009 Mark Cote

(chorus) your touching my heart in slow motion, slow motion
                my hearts in overdrive
                slow motion, slow motion
                I’m along for the ride
                your touching my heart in slow motion, slow motion
                for the love of you
                slow motion, slow motion
                you make me feel brand new

words of hope words of love
shine down on me from up above
gentle graceful butterfly
mine isn't to ask or question why

if I look at you, you look away
if I reach for you, you fly away
but you reach to me from far away
if I sit still you just might stay
(chorus)

taste your honey in the air
how long it takes I don't care
in time you'll let me know
to open my heart or let it go
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment