Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Life Is Gonna Be A Good Day

© 2010 Mark Cote

I'm gonna wake up with a smile
as I walk right out the door
gonna toss those blues away
just like I did before
I'm looking up
to see the light
yeah, I'm gonna chase those clouds away...
Life is gonna be a very good day...

They tell me that life is tough
And that I'll never win
But I just smile at them
with a silly grin
well they don't know
I've seen the light
yeah, I'm gonna chase those clouds away...
Life is gonna be a very good day...

(chorus) Life is gonna be a good day...
                Because you smiled
                Because you laughed
                Because you flowed the sunshine for a while
                Yeah life is gonna be a very good day...

when the world around is cold
and it clouds your eyes
look beyond the world you're in
and you will be surprised
and you will know
You'll see the light
yeah, you're gonna chase those clouds away...
Life is gonna be a very good day...
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment