Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wrong Place At The Right Time

© 2009 Mark Cote

thrown to the wolves in the shadow of the night
no time to spare no time to rewrite
burning snow and false love surround
creeping in without a sound

(chorus) I was in the wrong place at the right time
                threw fear to the wind gotta make it on time
                I was in the wrong place at the right time
                the only prize I know is that your heart will be fine

Lessons in life should never be this mean
The ones who know hide behind the scenes
hurt by pain or ready to save
a broken heart from an early grave
(chorus)

the price I pay at the end of the day
is a heavy heart and a lonely hallway
The part of me that knows you are alright
 makes me sleep better every night
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment