Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Snowman's Tears

© 2009 Mark Cote

outside, I build a snowman
and give him the heart, no one knew
His eyes I make, day dream blue
While it's cold outside, his heart, will keep him warm
as his eyes see another Christmas without you...

as it rains, a snowman's tears
through colored lights and yule tide cheer
in my heart, I wish you were here
as carolers sing with hearts so full of joy
mine sits, a snowy forgotten toy

(chorus) Sprinkle, sprinkle snowman tears
                silently falling through the years
                No one knows, no one shows
                what it all means...
                so sprinkle to me soft, snowman tears

Silent night, means more to me
than jingle bells,  or minty smells
on a warm, winter's night
a colored flash, a holiday passed
as another new year begins..

Silent snows, Angels know
is just their way to say..
silent hearts, will fall apart
 without.. the love of you
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment