Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sweet Anticipation

© 2009 Mark Cote

(chorus) sweet... anticipation
                sweet sweet sweet anticipation
                my, heart is patiently waiting
                for, that love that keeps me fascinating
                with a
                sweet sweet sweet anticipation

each time, my heart shines
the colors in your eyes glisten in the wine
so far, time will tell
a wedding bell or fare-thee-well

Rome wasn't built in just one day
if you reach for a bird, it flies away
let's let it ride, baby wait and see
 if I'm good for you, if you're good for me
(chorus)
(instrumental)

I'll open my heart, if you'll open yours
so much love we've yet to explore
walk with me in the moonlit sand
arm in arm and hand in hand
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment