Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You're Everywhere

© 2009 Mark Cote

I've never heard your voice
but your words touch my heart
distance alone keeps us apart
through all my up's and downs
you always come around
a warming heart without a sound, without a sound..

(chorus) if I fly too high you bring me down
                hold my feet on shifting ground
                when I cry you're my clown
                you're always there
                you're everywhere

as I walk the beach I think of you
the warming sand is just like you
cradle my feet you feel so soft
build my strength and lead me on, lead me on...

(bridge) you're the rope that pulls me through
                an emotional rescue
                and I just want to thank you
                for doing what you do
(chorus)

in my nights you're my sunny day
when I'm gloomy push the clouds away
in my heart you always are
keeps me fighting no matter how hard, no matter how hard...
(chorus)
(bridge)
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment