Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

It's About Time

© 2010 Mark Cote

Tried to ride the wave of your love
got caught, in the undertow
cast upon a distant shore
where love, is a whispered word
lost hearts from years before

But that ain't gonna get me down down down...
(chorus x2)

(chorus) But, it's about time for the sun to shine
                it's about time to taste the wine
                it's all about you, it's all about me
                they eyes I wear now can see
                It's about love, so you best think twice
                if you lose the game you pay the price

The phone don't ring no more at home
no knock, on my front door
opened my eyes now you see
the light, inside was me
pain's dead eagles soar

There's a silver lining in every gray gray gray
(chorus)
(instrumental)
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment