Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If You Fall

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. when a leaf has had enough it falls to the ground
    with the howling wind, it barely makes a sound
    I hear it all, every tear fall
    and collect them all no matter how small

2. when the wind is knocked from the sails
    a gentle wind has turned to a gale
    I'll tighten the sails and calms the seas
    for you'll never lose my loyalty

(chorus) If you fall. feeling small
                I'll be there for you
                I'll feel your pain, every time it rains
                I'll be there for you
                when the tides turn, I look to see
                Will you be there for me

3. a shooting star burns out alone into the night
    the warmth of her glow now sheds no light
    I believed in the fire, the passion in your eyes
    for an eternal flame never dies
(chorus)

4. When life's a house of cards on shaky ground
    just look in your heart and that's where I'll be found
    you'll never fall as long as I'm around
    I live in your heart and never make a sound
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment