Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Optical Illusion

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. the eyes of love winked at me
    but can you believe what you see
    the smile in your eye has to be true
    it takes me away to tropical blue

(bridge) Loving you, dreaming you, lost in confusion
                wanting you, needing you, is it an illusion

2. a hallway of mirrors sometimes it seems
    like I'm living in my dreams
    I'll look for that twinkle in your eyes
    that warms my heart like a sunrise

(chorus) collision of visions all around
                this optical illusion that I've found
                hoping that you are really real
               and not just something that I feel

3. Maybe I'm in a loving trance
    enchanted by your casual glance
    your heart touched mine for the very first time
    for me it will always be, a sweet summertime
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment