Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Last Day On Earth

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. when Heaven doesn't help
    and Hell don't care
    When the sun comes up
    and it's cold everywhere
    I'll love you like it's the last day on Earth

(chorus) I'll love you like this
                'cause I know what you're worth
                I want my last thought to be
                with you on this Earth

2. demons and leeches
    will try to pull you down
    turn a pretty girl smile
    into a lonely heart frown
    I'll love you like it's the last day on Earth

(bridge) You're in my heart
                and I threw away the key
                your pretty eyes
                are all I see
                before I close my eyes
                one last time
                may the bells of our love
                always chime
(chorus)

before I close my eyes
one last time
may the bells of our love
always chime

No comments:

Post a Comment