Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Will You Miss Me When I'm Gone

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. a flower grows in the middle of the road
    the brightest colors you ever saw
    no one notices just drive 'til dawn
    will you miss me when I'm gone

2. little monkey dances to what he's told
    it's all routine and feels so cold
    this poor monkey is just a pawn
    will you miss me when I'm gone

(chorus) Will you miss me when I'm gone
                I care for others they don't care for me
                does it matter what is to be
                dropped in a world I don't belong
                will you miss me when I'm gone

3. when I reach out there's no one there
    I reach out my heart, only cold stares
    like running alone in a marathon
    will you miss me when I'm gone
(chorus)

(tag) How could someone who sounds so sweet
            be so cold
            will you miss me when I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment