Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You're My Marilyn Monroe

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. my own heaven on earth with a loving glow
    she turns heads wherever we go
    people stop and stare, but we don't care
    she's a dream come true, all wrapped up in blue

(chorus) you're my Marilyn Monroe
                my Farrah on the wall
                my Betty Page
                in the rainfall
                when I look in your eyes then I know
                I'm your Burt Reynolds
                or your Mighty Joe

2. a timeless beauty with a smile so tender
    loosens my heart and makes me surrender
    flashbulbs go off and it's a wonderful sight
    with each flash you grow brighter,  and hearts grow lighter
(chorus)

3. my own heaven on earth with a loving glow
    she turns heads wherever we go
    a timeless beauty with a smile so tender
    loosens my heart and makes me surrender
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment