Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Right For Me, Left For You

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. how will I know it's true
    how will I know it's you
    choices of the heart have more meaning
    will you be there, when I start leaning
    made so many mistakes in life
    don't want to jackknife

(chorus) Are you right for me, am I left for you
                Like trying on a different shoe
                or coming from out of the blue
                let me know, give me a clue
                Are you right for me, am I left for you


2. How do you know it's right
    not a result of short sight
    trusted for so long
    and found out I was wrong
    want the wounds of trust to heal
    don't know how to feel
(chorus)

3. which face shows the truth
    and what will be the proof
    with so many to choose,
    don't want to lose
    evil can hide behind a set of eyes
    so hard to decide
(chorus)


No comments:

Post a Comment