Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

I Want To See You Smile

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. I want to see you smile
     it warms my heart, if for just a while
    reassures me to know
    you still have that glow
    I want to see you smile

    I want to see you grin
    not like some store mannequin
    sincerely from you
    I know it is true
    I want to see you grin

(chorus) It doesn't happen often
                but every time it does
                everyone can see
                your inner glee
                and all I want to say is..

2. I want to hear you laugh
    Not like an old phonograph
    it comes from inside
    happiness can't hide
    I want to hear you laugh

    I want to hear you sing
    comforts me through where I've been
    It soothes my soul
    like nobody knows
    I want to hear you sing
(chorus)

3. I want to see you this way
    not just once but everyday
    it's a side of you
    that really comes through
    I want to see you this way
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment