Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

In Love With An Angel

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. I'm in love with an angel with the softest wings
    and the comfort she brings
    the brightest star you see
    is not as bright as she is to me

2. I'm in love with an angel she plays my heart strings
    sweeter than a bird
    when she sings
    Warms my heart on a cold day
    when skies are black and hearts are gray

(chorus) I'm in love with an angel I don't know why
                maybe her heavenly glow
                I don't know
                maybe her enchanting eyes
                I'm hypnotized
                maybe her beautiful song
                I want to sing along
                I'm in love with an angel I don't know why

3. I'm in love with an angel with rose petal lips
    as sweet as the honey drips
    the deepest ocean blue
    can't match the depth of love so true
(chorus)
(instrumental)

(tag) I'm in love with an angel I wish I could fly
             hand in hand as dark clouds float by



No comments:

Post a Comment