Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sunshine Dream

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Started off, left in a Monday world
    Monday people, Monday places
    looking for
    a funny face, a warm embrace
    for my weekend

2. lonely sea, in a blue boat named Hope
    islands come, islands go
    looking for
    a warm sand. a caring hand
    for my home

(chorus) oh, what a time it will be
                a sunny beach meets a lonely sea
                she'll warm me with her glow
                oh, what a time it will be
                sunshine dream
                enrapture me

now I know, she's out there, somewhere
now I know, it cant be, so rare

3. but for now, there she is in my dreams
    distant wish, distant love
    reaching for
    a funny face, a warm embrace
    for my beautiful dream
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment