Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thankful

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Thankful
    I'm thankful for the eyes that can see
    the world you give to me
    the beauty of a face
    you can never replace
    to watch her flower bloom
    as love fills the room

2. I'm thankful for the ears that hear
    sounds so clear
    the passion in a tune
    warms a surfer moon
    a cricket chorus at night
    sing to you with delight

(chorus) I give thanks for all that I have
                it comes and it goes
                but I always know
                I was meant to grow
                these are tools to learn
                and wisdom is earned


3. I'm thankful for the hands that feel
    and sometime heal
    the beat of your heart by mine
    the warm sunshine
    a caring hand to hold
    as we grow old
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment