Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Locked In Time

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. silken hues and tapping shoes you dance in my heart
    striped love and visions of...
    a tranquil kiss on a melodic note
    now in a sea of love my heart floats

2. prophetically wise with an angel's eyes you steal my soul
    coconut dreams sometimes it seems I'm taken away
    a fantasy world a starry-eyed girl
    a treasure to find this hidden pearl

(chorus) if my clock should rewind
                I won't leave you behind
                I'd do it again with you to the end
                locked in time, your heart and mine

3. feathery touch, means so much and all to me
    my world is you, my world is new it's all I need
    a fantasy world a starry-eyed girl
    a treasure to find this hidden pearl
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment