Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This Demon

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Do I make you crazy
    Do I make you scared
    demon in your dreams
    or only in your mind

(chorus) For this demon
                has no teeth
                has no claws
                It's not always what you saw..
                Your clouded eyes
                may never see
                a pure heart
                the real me..

2. Does my fire burn
    does it hurt your eyes
    maybe too honest
    maybe too hard to take

3. Does my olive branch
    to you have thorns
    when I see blue
    you see grey
(chorus)

  Your clouded eyes
  may never see
  a pure heart
  the real me..

2 comments:

  1. I really like it another good one. I so enjoy reading and being a part of what u think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lynn, thanks. Through the pain we find ourselves.

    ReplyDelete