Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pieces Of Love

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. drops of kisses in the bucket of love
    adding up, adding up
    makes the taste of love sweetly stronger
    the colors of love richly brighter

(chorus) as every sun comes up, you'll be by my side
                we're all we need and nobody more
                let the world outside just fade away
                as I melt into your arms
                as the pieces of love add up
                and blossom in your charm

2. sparkles of whispers spoken in my ear
    warming up, warming up
    make a stone of trust larger
    the shadows of doubt smaller
(chorus)

3. our love keeps growing no end in sight
    growing and glowing
    an endless sea in your eyes
    of love for me, I'm hypnotized
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment