Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You Make Every Day A Holiday

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. When we met it was a New year's celebration
    fireworks and sparklers in her eyes
    our hearts burning like Valentines
    colored in Easter hues
    so glad to be around beautiful you

2. a little Irish luck when I found you
    stars and stripes and a summer tan
    my heart jumps when you touch my hand
    with trick or treat sweets
    you make me complete

(chorus) you make every day
                a holiday
                when I see you smile
                you make every day
                a holiday
                make it all worthwhile

3. I'm thankful every day for the you I've found
    giggles and cuddles in her heart
    bundled up in a sweetheart
    with ribbons and bows
    underneath the mistletoe
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment