Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Touch You Inside Of Your Heart

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. rich man shows love with his gold
    though I'm not that bold
    tough man shows love with his might
    I'd rather think than fight

2. I can only show my love for you in words
    it means so much when you've heard
    I don't hold back how I feel
    'cause the love I feel is truly real

(chorus) all these are designed to touch you outside
                but I want my words to touch you inside
                instead of fortune and fame...
                I want to touch you inside of your heart

3. a builder will show you his skill
    build you a house on a hill
    it is built with cold things
    my words are built with the warmth it brings
(chorus)

4. movie star can buy you a fancy car
    but rubber and steel
    isn't how I feel
    from my heart to yours...
    mon amour hor devour
(chorus)

from my heart to yours...
mon amour hor devour

No comments:

Post a Comment