Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why Is Life Such A Drag

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. a psychedelic loving stare
    long dark hair down to there
    but ooh...ooh played my heart like a song
    and ooh...ooh how did it go wrong

(chorus) if loving you was so groovy
                why is life such a drag

                my up side world
                now upside down

                a sunny day
                now darkened brown

                the love we used to share
                now I'm a lonely clown

2. an incensed perfume love for me
    tangerine dream, vanilla cream
    but ooh...ooh stars in our eyes
    and ooh...ooh turned to goodbyes
(chorus)

3. a girl like you, how could it be
    what I saw in you, what you saw in me
    but ooh..ooh how can it be true
    and ooh...ooh you bid me adieux
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment