Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Musical Nymph

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. dancing like a ballerina through a verse
    on scales of velvet you immerse
    weaving love like silken thread
    while it warms our hearts and plays in our heads

2. you spill flowing colors of melodic tones
    that gently ripple through our souls
    I want to ride these waves forever
    whether I surf alone or together

(chorus) ringing out to me on a whispering wind
                you saved me, enslaved me, in the love of a song
                grew flowers from the seeds in my heart
                musical nymph, painted it into art

3. the voice I hear from a calming dove
    is it an angel from far above
    or the purr of a feline friend
    to the beat of my heart, a perfect blend
(chorus)

grew flowers from the seeds in my heart
musical nymph, painted it into art

No comments:

Post a Comment