Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Take My Hand, Take My Heart

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Take my hand, and don't run away
    darling, I'd never lead you astray
    through a world of demons with outstretched hands
    don't know who to trust... take my hand

2. take my heart, it's all I have to give
    from now on, for the days that I live
    if I trust in you, will you trust in me
    wherever you go... take my heart

(chorus) take my hand, take my heart
                I' will never depart
                to the end
                I intend
                'till death do us part
                so, take my hand, take my heart

3. take my hand through the snow
    the warmth within, let it flow
    we're all we need in this world
    you hold my heart little surfer girl
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment