Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Talk To The Hand

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. Carrying on about your troubles and pain
    heard it all before, gonna drive me insane
    you talk so fast, you don't even take a breath
    you talk so long, you bore me to death

(bridge) sometimes you should be a little more objective
                sometimes you need a different perspective

(chorus) Talk to the hand, I don't wanna hear it
                Talk to the hand, I've heard enough
                when all you do is ramble on
                Talk to the hand and I'll be gone

2. you go around telling rumors and lies
    without the facts, it isn't too wise
    people will say anything to stir things up
    makes you look silly, like a barking pup
(chorus)

3. you brag how you're gonna, be a big star
    without a little help, you'll never go far
    dreaming alone, won't bring fortune and fame
    to make it in the end, you have to play the game
(bridge)
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment