Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Moonbeams And Stradust

© 2009 mark cote

1. as visions of moonbeams play in my head
    I think of you, my passing friend
    we laughed, we sang
    I cried on your shoulder
    and now you'll never grow older

2. with sparkles of stardust you show me
    lead me on when I cannot see
    all alone, and confused
    don't know where to go
    I go to that place that only you know

(bridge) when I cry, you hold my tears
                when I'm scared, you shield my fears
                comfort me in times of need
                guide me through life you lead

(chorus) moonbeams and stardust you're always there
                a calming spirit that fills the air
                moonbeams show
                stardust surround
                Moonbeams and stardust all around

3. with a cool air I know you are here
    and through my life you're always near
    a sister, a friend
    you help me go on
    in a world when I don't feel so strong
(bridge)
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment