Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You Fill Me

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. the love of you
    I'll keep with me
    a pressed clover in the book of my heart

    you brought me up
    when I was down
    turned a clown's frown upside-down

    you gave to me
    the best of you
    and touched me like no one has

    the water was fine
    you said come inside
    and opened a world up to me

(chorus) a heart can't love until it can give
                a life isn't full 'til it's been lived
                ooh...you fill me

2. my story with you
    was a dream come true
    only all rolled up in my mind

    we never met
    but I can't forget
    what your love has done for me

    you changed my life
    from worry and strife
    to a bright summer's day

    opened my eyes
    helped me visualize
    the world I'd never known

a flower can't grow without the sun
a love like this there is only one
ooh...
(instrumental)

a heart can't love until it can give
a life isn't full 'til it's been lived
ooh...you fill me

a flower can't grow without the sun
a love like this there is only one
ooh...I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment