Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

With you

© 2009 Mark Cote

1. I want to hike with you to the mountain of love
    through the forest of darkness to high above
    fly with you,through the pouring rain
    through the clouds of 'til it's sunny again

2. I want to hold you through harsh storms
    when it's cold, keep you warm
    share your joys, heal your pain.
    endure it all and not complain

(chorus) I want to share with you what the world has to give
                share each moment we both have to live
                by a lake, watch clouds in the sky
                on a beach, a surfer's lullaby
                dance with you in the moonlit sand
                a diamond ring glistens on your hand

3. I want to grow old with you, through the Fall of our life
    I'll be your husband, if you'll be my wife
    watch the sun, as it touches down
    while our hearts, make one sound
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment