Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Little Wing

© 2008 Mark Cote

1. I am glad you let me cry under your wing
    feel the feathers of love that you bring
    brushed my heart when I was down
    without even making a sound

2. Your heart is larger than you'll ever know
    you care for others with a natural glow
    with butterfly kisses a voice so tender
    makes all around you's defenses surrender

(chorus) little wing of an angel
                soft and true
                how did I ever discover you
                flew from above and landed by me
                with eyes as deep as the wide open sea

3. You seem surreal from what I can see
    your aura puts off such energy
    I want to hold the caring you show today
    treasure the moment as long as you'll stay
(chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment